Silver Chaos is a BL Game about two boys names Adonis and Might. Adonis is kidnapped by the demon king, and it's up to his best friend Might to go save him. The artwork is high quality, and the story is set in a fantasy-world. There are many other BL games, especially now, but this is one of the older ones that is very worthwhile. It also features a "Skip" option, and "Auto" button and is easy to save or load.
There were a few times in which my save files were corrupted, so my main suggestion to people playing would be to use more than one slot to save. Usually I would save, play a couple more lines, and then save again on a different slot.
The translations are very old. This is one of the first things I ever translated, so please don't take everything as the gospel truth to the original.
- The patch for Silver Chaos as well as the English translation patch. LostUno did the coding for this patch. These translations are old, so please forgive the problems they have.
- The English patch for Silver Chaos: Eternal Fantasia. LostUno did the coding for this patch. These translations are old, so please forgive the problems they have. There is a known issue with the text in the quizzes being too big.
- A short summary of the beginning of the game and what it's about.
- A screenshot of what the menus look like with translations.
- The translations of the game. Opens in a different layout.
Silver Chaos: Eternal Fantasia
- The fanbox for the game, and translations for it.
Silver Chaos Novel
- Some information about the novel, and possibly further translations in the future.
- A list of all the options you can choose during the game. Find whatever spot you left off at and you can skip straight to it here. (Can take a minute to load).